What's new

True Blood: Season Two (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
According to Alan Ball's commentary on the Season 1 premiere, Jason's panther hat has some significance...

- Steve

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
More spoilery stuff:

Evan Rachel Wood said on Late Night that she will be playing a vampire queen. Funny thing is they showed the clip of her in "Whatever Works" and with her accent she immediately made me think of Sookie and how she should be on the show.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Just watched episodes 2 & 3 from this season. Hope I can catch the first one somewhere.

Just switched from Comcast to Dish and wanted Showtime for Nurse Jackie, got HBO as part of the deal.

Was a bit lost at first, but then saw Alan Ball's recap of season one, so am much more up to speed. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Dropped the premium channels for a few years, but really missed these quirky, unique shows. Also enjoying Dexter. Showtime is running season one again right now.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill

Actually, if you are talking Season 2, they have only aired episodes 1 and 2. You are caught up.

- Steve

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Really enjoying this season. Last night's episode was great. Can't wait to find out what the hell tore up Sookie's back. BTW, did anyone watch Hung afterward? Thought that was pretty good too.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Last night episode was one of the best the show has had to far. Liked the stuff with Sookie,Eric and Bill and Jessica and the guy she picked up. Was really entertaining.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This season is off to a good start, can't really say there's a drop in quality, as the first few episodes of S1 was still just introducing us to the characters, but in this season, it's about putting them in peril and seeing how they react to their situations. The scene with Lafayette crawling into his own bed was well executed after all the horror he'd been subjected to in the past weeks. The new waitress reminds me of a young Kathy Baker.

Graham Perks

Second Unit
When is episode 4 on? And, is there any other (legal) means for getting episodes other than a full HBO subscription? It doesn't seem to be on iTunes or Hulu or hbo.com. Frustrating!

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Originally Posted by Graham Perks

When is episode 4 on?
Sunday, July 12. They skipped a week for the Fourth of July weekend.

- Steve

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Some questions raised last night. Is the Church of the Sun really behind the kidnapping of the Dallas sheriff? The group Jason is with seems like a bunch of buffoons incapable of pulling off something like that. I like Eric. He is a good "villain" and it's difficult to know whose side he is on. Nice to have Lafayette healthy again.

Marianne looks like she is getting stronger with each party, or each time Tara and Eggs get more into each other. Now that her claws are out, the suggestion is that she is the thing that attacked Sookie and took out the woman's heart. Also, her claw marks on the new waitress suggest Marianne planted her to get close to Sam. Of course, with this show, it could just be a big setup. I like it!

Not very interested in Jason Stackhouse or drunk Andy. Bill Sanderson needs more screen time.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
I like Eric. He is a good "villain" and it's difficult to know whose side he is on.

Agreed. Eric's increased presence has been one of the best things about this season.

Not very interested in Jason Stackhouse or drunk Andy.

I actually really like the Jason storyline this season. It's more interesting to me to see how a dolt like him gets slowly programmed by a "cult", as he clearly never really had a problem with vampires.

The story line that is just boring me to tears is the stuff with Tara. I can only take so much angst from one character. I feel like she's just been angry or sad or both for just about every one of her scenes since the beginning of the show. I wish the writers would give her something more interesting to do, because she's a talented actress.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
So far so good this season, last one wasn't bad, I agree the preacher's wife is SMOKIN! Also agree on Eric, but I think he looked meaner with the long hair.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i figured marrianne was behind the kidnapping and just threw out the church as a decoy. She's very possesive of tara and it coincided with her moving in.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Great episode last night. Was that vamp in the hallway at the end Bill's maker?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks