What's new

True Blood: Season Two (1 Viewer)

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

I was disappointed with those scenes. It would be much more interesting IMO if she were more psycho and less OC.

I wonder what was connected to the wheel that the the prisoners were turning? Perhaps some sort of rotisserie for the customers above...
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

I bet we see some of that...

The whole point is that she's an impulsive, wreckless, headstrong, annoying teenager.... add in the fact that she's a vampire and things could dangerous for others and her.

One line of dialog that I'm sure was not just slipped in there extraneously.... when Bill noted that "2/3 of new vampires don't make it through their first year..."

Could have some ramifications later in the season perhaps?

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Did anyone else's recording cut off at the end due to it running over? Mine ended right at the hour mark when Eric was talking to that red neck guy in the basement.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
You didn't miss much. Eric asked him about the vampire house that got burned down last season. Then the guy (Royce?) puts a silver cross on Eric's face which burns him. Then Eric kills him as Lafayette watches and gets splattered with blood.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
That scene with the cross was kind of interesting. I've seen a lot of vampire stuff recently and may be confusing my worlds, but didn't Bill say last season that crosses and silver have no effect on them?

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Silver burns. We saw several instances of that last season. Bill said that crosses had no impact, but if it were made of silver, I guess it could burn, which is what appeared in this episode.

- Steve

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
This is a show that has really found its footing. Great second episode. All the story threads are very intriguing. I am very curious about Michelle Forbe's character and am on pins and needles to see what happens with Lafayette.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
And to see what's in store for Jason.
When the hour is up and I'm shouting at the screen because I want more, I know I'm addicted.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Any thoughts on what Marianne might be? If she were a dude, I'd guess Bacchus. But then she still might be a dude - sorry TravisR.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
I'm sure they've worked out what she is now, but it seems pretty clear they had no idea what she was when they introduced her in Season 1. I wish they had come up with something better for her past relationship with doggy-man.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Is she a character from the books? If she is, I'd guess that they've always known what she is. If not, I still think they at least had a rough idea of what the character would be. I'm not saying that they've got some grand plan and backstory for every character but it can't be that hard to at least know what the character's true nature is when you introduce it.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

Well, I'm sure I heard the word "Bacchus" being whispered a couple of times when Sucky was reading her mind...

I'm more inclined to believe she's one of the Bacchae. :P

And, yes, Ensign Ro is still hot! :D

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Her attractiveness has been a pleasant surprise for me since the last few things I've seen her in have really downplayed that.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

Yes... I love Jason's interactions with his "rival".... :D

The whole "capture the flag" sequence with "God Bless Texas" playing was just too hilarious.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
Speaking of Jason... am I remembering incorrectly that there was a brief scene in last week's episode that suggested that Jason might be telepathic as well?

It seems like there was a scene where he was staring into the mirror and voices started popping into his head and he was trying to clear them, like Sookie does...?

It would possibly make sense that both he and Sookie have those powers (genetics), and he only recognized them only after he actually stopped boozing and slutting around for 10 minutes or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks