What's new

True Blood: Season Four (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I did like the switch up where we find out that Marnie is the witch in charge with Antonia going along for the ride. Other than that it's pretty much camp.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
MarkMel said:
Other than that it's pretty much camp.
I think that's the goal of the show though. I've always said it's like B-grade material with A-list talent. I wasn't the biggest fan of Tommy (I didn't hate him like others though) but the performances when he died really elevated the scene and made me feel bad for his character.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I actually thought the episodes wasn't bad up until the end, then every good thing was undone. I don't know why Bill shot Marnie, I guess he is more sophisticated than Eric. *shrug*.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I was laughing out loud at the "Thriller" shuffle toward the sun wall of protection. I told my wife that the writers must feel they can write anything for this show - Vamps, witches, demons, fairies, werewolves, shapeshifters, and the new one, ET the glowing fingered sexed up wood fairy. I still enjoy the show - I'm just reveling in the ridiculousness of it.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Yeah...True Blood, the show I never thought had the balls to really "off" a regular, just went "Reservoir Dogs" on its own cast. Yikes. (Also, "Little Red-Riding Jessica" is now officially my new fave Halloween character.)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
"Went reservoir dogs"

?

One longterm character.

A few that were characters from this year pretty much only that we knew were largely going to go..

Mixed feelings about the way it went.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Tara isn't dead. That will be solved in the first 2 minutes of the next season like it never happened! It's True Blood afterall. So Russel Edgerton is back, yes?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I wish Tara was truly dead but I fear she'll be revived quickly next season, although it might be interesting for the annoying character to come back as what she hates.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Dave Scarpa said:
I wish Tara was truly dead but I fear she'll be revived quickly next season, although it might be interesting for the annoying character to come back as what she hates.
She hates everything. That's part of what makes her so irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks