What's new

Trouble on what to buy (1 Viewer)

lucawow

Auditioning
Real Name
luca
Hi all. I wanted to buy a kit 5.1 Samsung HT-F4550 kit that hasn't only speakers but also a 3d bd player.
I also use xbox and a laptop connected to TV which has 3 HDMI inputs (Lg 55la660s). On a photo take in internet a found that In the back of the HT kit there is an HDMI output and an optical input.
Now my trouble/question: if I connect the TV via optical cable to the optical input of the samsung bluray and all my source directly connect into lg tv, can I hear different audio without buy an amplifier dedicated ? Many Thanks in advance
Luca

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
if I connect the TV via optical cable to the optical input of the samsung bluray and all my source directly connect into lg tv, can I hear different audio without buy an amplifier dedicated ?

WHAT?

lucawow

Auditioning
Real Name
luca
Sorry but I can't understand what you mean with WHAT...a little bit generic answer.
MY CONFIGURATION:

xbox------->Tv (via HDMI1 in)---------------------------------------------|
LAPTOP----------> Tv(via HDMI2 in)-------------------------------------| OPTICAL OUT--------------------> BD Reader(Samsung HT-F4550)
BD reader/(Samsung HT-F4550)-------> TV(Via HDMI3 in)---------|

I Hope that this is more efficacious.

I would like to know if this bluray reader (with i think a built-in amplifier) can manage with the optical line my sources.
so If i put hdmi1 on tv can I hear XBOX from HT-F4550 sound system?
if i put HDMI2 on TV can I hear LAPTOP from HT-F4550 sound system?
if i put HDMI3 on TV can I hear brdisk from HT-F4550 sound system?

Many Thanks

lucawow

Auditioning
Real Name
luca
Many thanks for your answer...My Tv, has an HDMI arc input, . so, hope I'm correct, all source link in that HDMI port i can ear in 5.1. Is this correct?
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks