What's new

TRON: Legacy (2010) (1 Viewer)

MattFini

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

Not just looking down. Younger Flynn sans beard is the yellow rider. He seems like the villain when he strikes the downed rider who is begging for mercy, but we don't know the context even if it is carried over to the script.

I just watched it again in the highest resolution and I continue to proclaim it a fantastic trailer.
Agreed. I've watched this about 100 times. I just think its so absolutely cool.

Can't wait to hear more about this movie!

Andrew Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Pierce
Its a bit old news, but Wendy Carlos isn't scoring this go around -- Daft Punk is playing at Flynn's Arcade

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/daft-punk-score-tr2n-soundtrack-1003947855.story#/bbcom/news/daft-punk-score-tr2n-soundtrack-1003947855.story

I have full faith Daft Punk will use the original Carlos Tron score as an inspiration and building block.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Looking forward to more Tron, I'm surprised it's not in 3D. I saw the original at the cinema in 82 and loved it. But it was 20 years before I saw it again at the correct aspect ratio. Hopefully they will use some of Wendy Carlos score.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
They should have dropped the two lightcycles in the background; otherwise, it looks pretty good. The assumption being that it really is one of the posters.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Originally Posted by Jim Barg

Avatar Day style event on Saturday. Got my ticket!

http://www.pitcell.com/
I went to the one in NYC. They gave you a T-shirt and let you watch a 90 second trailer. That was it. The trailer was really cool, but everyone in the audience was expecting to see more. Viral marketing gone bad, in my opinion.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Just a heads up that HD.net will be playing the original tron movie on march 3, 2010.

http://hd.net/schedule_sevenday.html

Movie Night - Premiere
TRON - A hacker is literally abducted into the world of a computer and forced to participate in gladiatorial games where his only chance of escape is with the help of a heroic security program.

I thought some fans would be intersted in this news.

its Hd.net not HDnetmovies.

enjoy:

Jacob

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
Wow! It's going to be a long eight months.

I hope Disney does something like a limited run of the first film on IMAX screens just to tide us over!

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Brandon Conway /forum/thread/290795/tron-legacy/30#post_3668455
Yup saw this one before Alice.... Lots of claps for it when it ended! I am officially stocked to see this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks