What's new

Trolling (1 Viewer)

troy evans

Screenwriter
Yes!!!! We Now Have the New Lord of the SITH! This one may succeed where others have failed! Love that chicken!

troy evans

Screenwriter
Come to think of it, Flufferdoodle is a workable Star Wars character name when you put it up against crap like Jar Jar Binks. Lucas should use it and pay Dennis royalties. Who knows, he might even get his own action figure and litterbox playset diorama. I know that's what I'm missin' in my Star Wars collection.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Fluffy Pumpkin showed more intelligence and spirit than Jar Jar, that's for sure. :rolleyes:And he looks both more fluffy and more natural than a whole flock of ewoks.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I believe Troy's, uhm, Jedi, would add: and nakedness. The Dark Shaver, not to be trusted is he.

Cees

troy evans

Screenwriter
Hey, if you have more than one are they then called Bigfeet? You all know what it means to have Bigfeet, right?

troy evans

Screenwriter
Hey, now when someone goes a trollin' through another thread the mods can just move it here. Look how far the forum has come, a thread for trollers. Or is that trollies? I can never get that straight.

troy evans

Screenwriter
This thread has taught me that I have a problem. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. Hello everyone, my names Troy and I'm a troller. It all started years ago when I first discovered the internet communities and forums. I would go into threads and chat rooms and spout random bullshit till I was asked to leave. At my lowest point I was creating hundreds of different profiles and even using friends computers to speak my thoughts on forums. It all came crashing down around me when I couldn't remember all my different passwords and ended up locking myself out of my own accounts. My friends thought I was an ass. No, not an ass, just troubled. I'm better now, though. Thank You for listening. :D

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
WOW an interesting glitch! The spiderpig picture has replaced the button next to the "MQ Off" button in every post! I even opened up another tab for a different section of the forum and same thing.

Edit: I reopened FF and the "Quick Reply" button is back. See Atttachment

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Clang, clang, clang, went the trollers...

Creepy. The power of the Pump.

But everything looks okay on my end. Well, not on my "end." Well, erm, you know what I mean...
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Wow. Who knew so much could come from so little.

George Lucas ruined my childhood and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

And Emperor Palpatine touched me inappropriately while we were playing badminton.

No lie.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The thing that gets me, though, is that both Beta AND HD-DVD died even though they were clearly the better formats available at the time.

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
I've always found those who complain about it troll themselfs but never consider that trolling. Me, i hate that word.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Bose Speakers are the best speakers I've ever heard, that's why they cost so much. Price:Quality ratio is the key to all consumer products, it's accurate and reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks