What's new

Tribute to Blondes (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
That's the spirit! :biggrin:

My image of Patricia Arquette (from Boyhood) above seems to have disappeared. Here's a replacement:

gallery_286742_24_7856.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah. I've seen those. Funny thing my wife likes those commercials, too. She likes the horse! :biggrin:

They play those a lot during Yankee games. She is, after all, Derek Jeter's main squeeze.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I was browsing Ebay and I came across this photo:

Unknown actress 2.jpg

The seller describes her as "unknown actress" and she's certainly unknown to me. (Although the eyes and lips are not unlike Ursula Andress, the body is too full). The revealing pose suggests she's a modern actress which would explain why I don't recognise her. Does anyone know who she is?

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim

attachicon.gif
Unknown actress 2.jpg

The seller describes her as "unknown actress" and she's certainly unknown to me. (Although the eyes and lips are not unlike Ursula Andress, the body is too full). The revealing pose suggests she's a modern actress which would explain why I don't recognise her. Does anyone know who she is?
I do. Did my wife give permission to post her pic ?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Cute Aussie Samara Weaving, niece to Hugo, Misterrrrr Anderson!

samara-weaving-503875.jpg

samara-weaving-397149.jpg

samara-weaving-397150.jpg

67ee4865328fe70a3efbfdcabc39dad8.jpg
330x185xsamara-weaving-bonds.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EAmDE1W1Wr.jpg

She reminds me of that Bond girl who was a nuclear scientist named Christmas. Can't remember her name. But, Samara was very game in a pretty thankless role towards the end of Ash vs. Evil Dead season one.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
For some reason I'm just imagining the kind of verbal direction she was getting for that shot.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Robin9 said:

attachicon.gif
Unknown actress 2.jpg

Okay, I think this is Rhonda Shear from the "Up All Night" show about 20-30 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks