What's new

Tremors 4: The Legend Begins (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I'm really a sucker for all things Tremors. I even liked the TV series (wonder if it got cancelled for good).

I enjoyed seeing what Rejec...ahem...Perfection looked like 100 years before the events of the first Tremors (pretty much the same, lol).

Michael Gross started off really annoying, all rich and spoiled but then grew into a worthy ancestor to Burt Gromer, the biggest ass kicker this side of Nevada.

The last shot of him going nuts with the new gun and realizing he likes guns (after being against them throughout the whole movie) is priceless.

For the people that have seen this...any opinions?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I have it tivo'd! :D The first will always be my favorite, but the shift in time period makes this one interesting.

Julie K

Screenwriter
The first is the best by a long shot and is one of my favorite movies. I didn't like 4 much when I first saw it but it's grown on me since. I suppose I'm really just a Burt-junkie and even though Gross's character became Burt-like, he still didn't have that great Burt-ness that I needed to see.

derek

Second Unit
I'm a big Tremors fan and just watched T4 on my ReplayTV last night. The flick starts off real slow (and so does Gummer's character)..but gets going the last hour. The cast was pretty decent though I was hoping they'd have a few of the cast from Tremors:The Series as a final farewell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks