What's new

Treme S1, Hung S1 or 2, How to Make it In America S1 $4.39 each at WB, Treme S2 $9.39 ?? Price (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
WBShop.com Surely can't be correct and it's a price error, but WBShop.com has several sets listed at up to 95% off -- never seen these anywhere close Maybe a few people can grab a deal if they actually ship at this price How to Make it in America $4.39 Hung S1 $4.39 Hung S2 $4.39 Treme S1 $4.39 Treme S2 $9.39 Mildred Pierce $9.39 Free Shipping on all Blurays for the time being.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I was just gonna post this... Ordered both seasons of Treme, Hung S2 and How to Make It in America. This was very unexpected...

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
How to Make It in America apparently shipped today. Both Treme's and Hung S2 are all on backorder.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I haven't received a shipping confirm yet, but my account on WBShop.com shows Treme 1/2 and Hung have shipped and should be here on Thursday.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Got my email for shipping and tracking number for Treme 1 and 2 plus Hung S2 today. In true WB fashion I got my shipment of said set yesterday. I can't believe i got every one of these sets except Mildred Pierce (already had) and not one of them was cancelled. Also received my ST:TOS 1-3 set from my Deep Discount order 2 weeks ago when they had it for $73 -- what a day Way to go people and keep them coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks