1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

trapper john md & house calls

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by billGR, Dec 11, 2005.

1. billGR

billGR Active Member

hi everyone good evening i would like to know when house calls or trapper john md tv series are comeing on dvd. please keep me informed merry christmas bill [​IMG]

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Well-Known Member

I would be all over these two shows, IF they ever got announced for a DVD release. Alas, there has been no word, or even any rumors. We'll certainly post news at TVShowsOnDVD if anything ever comes along, though.

3. billGR

billGR Active Member

hi david good morning yes definetly keep me posted ok. bill [​IMG]

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Well-Known Member

Well, Bill, the best way to keep posted is to become a registered member of the TVShowsOnDVD.com site, vote there for your favorite shows to come out on DVD, and turn e-mail notification on in the settings. Then, whenever we post news or add a DVD listing for any show you've voted for, an e-mail will automatically be generated by our computers to alert you that there is something for you to come to the site and see.

5. billGR

billGR Active Member

hi dave i will think about becomeing a member. do celebritys ever visit this website. im just wondering. bill [​IMG]

6. beatlejam

beatlejam Well-Known Member

I saw where some people had posted the opening credits and theme for "Trapper John, M.D." on YouTube. I hadn't thought about the show in a while, but seeing the intro reminded me how much I had enjoyed the series during its original run. And I would be very interested in seeing it again.

I would hope 20th Century Fox is at least considering releasing this. I mean, c'mon, it ran for seven seasons, so it was a substantial hit.

And...with the proliferation of medical shows on now ("Grey's Anatomy," "House," "ER," etc.), one would think there might even be a new audience to tap as well.

But most importantly, it was a darn good show.

Are there any other "Trapper" fans out there who would want this show released? [​IMG]