What's new

Transformers 3 (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!

Well, show me a mega-budget summer blockbuster that's perfect and I'll kiss a frog's ass naked in Times Square.

Children of Men

The Matrix

District 9

Star Trek

T2

Robocop

Those aren't "perfect", but Trans 3 is quite inferior to great sci-fi / action movies.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
No those aren't perfect, thank God, my lips will remain frog anus-free, but you'll get no argument that some of those are classics and far above any of the Transformers films. For me movies like this don't necessarily need to be as smart as the one's you cited, they just have to be fun and make sense and this one does that for me on both counts so IMO Bay and the film did their jobs. In fact I'm just going to come out and say it, for a fan of Transformers, the sane kind who don't go around screaming "You ruined my childhood, Michael Bay!!" because he committed the sin of putting flames on Optimus Prime but are instead open to Bay's interpretation, these films are actually pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks