What's new

TOY STORY 3 (merged thread) (1 Viewer)

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

All you need to do is watch the trailer and any thoughts of a "cash grab" are out the window.
I wouldn't say that at all, there isn't a single joke or theme in the trailer that wasn't already done in the first two movies. OMG, Buzz is back to his old self, you're kidding! LOL, kids playing with the Potato Heads! It's funny because their parts are in the wrong places, hahahahaha...

Mind you, I expect the movie to be good and it's not just a "cash grab" --because it's Pixar, I just wouldn't base that on the trailer.

Also, I've read they got a friend of Jim Varney's who was always able to "do him" to voice Slinky;

Someone should make that sizable. ^^

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, the trailer made TS3 look pretty darn good to me.

I'm heading to the TS & TS2 Double Feature tomorrow!

Zach: Edit your post, right-click on the image, go to "properties" and you can scale the image yourself.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
^^ Thanks Mike.

I like the trailer too, but those are opinions I've read elsewhere and I can see why some wouldn't be comforted by it.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Personally, I wish Andy would be handing down his cherished toys to his own children...so the saga might continue.

But it's hard to argue with an act of charity to let other children be afforded the opportunity to play with them, too! Of course, it also seems rather obvious that the toys decide to make a break for it. Wonder how it'll all turn out?!?

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Turns out Blake Clark is the new voice of Slinky. Pretty recognizable supporting player, and his voice makes perfect sense;

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0163703/

UniqueAlias

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike
Gonna see it because I loved the first one growing up and hopefully it's going to be pretty good but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks