What's new

Toxie is coming, and he's living in a box (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Today Troma officially announced the release of the TOX_BOX !
This is great news for all fans of truly independent cinema everywhere.
The set will include the first three Toxic Avenger movies and the animated feature 'The Toxic Crusaders' (Citizen Toxie will be available separately in November).
TROMA FANS REJOICE!

Craig Sherman

Stunt Coordinator
Bah!

No Citizen Toxie = No Sale.

Save your money, I imagine they'll put out a proper Tox Box in good time.

Back on my meds,

CS

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Troma plans to release "Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV" as a 2 or 3 disc set next year, which would undoubtedly make this set considerably pricier, and they're also rumored to be producing a fifth movie, "Saving Private Toxie". I personally will probably purchase this set, because in spite of Troma not producing Toxie movies for a few years, they seem to be pumping them out in true Troma style these days. I'll be happy to purchase a box of the "classic" Toxie Trilogy and to simply buy the new sequels as they're produced.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Thought that a few of you might like to know that the Tox Box is now available for order at Troma's website. The first 500 will be numbered and signed by Lloyd Kaufman.

Never give up the fight for truly independent cinema.

LET'S MAKE SOME ART!

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
This is classic...and I must buy. I want Citizen Toxie as well, but it won't keep me from buying the Tox Box.

Bruce

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
I actually saw this for sale at a B&M last Tuesday when I went to pick up Return of the Living Dead and thought it was already out. I'm definitely holding off for the ultimate box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks