What's new

Touchstone/Disney/Buena Vista DVD Requests for 2006 (1 Viewer)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
In keeping with the other threads here, I hadn't seen a new on for Touchstone/Disney/BVHE, so here goes.

Armageddon
Crimson Tide - STOP DELAYING THIS ONE
Enemy of the State
Kundun

All need R1 Anamorphic reissues!

Mark Pytel

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pytel
Here are the movies that I would like to be re-issued in 2006

-Con Air - a 16:9 re-release please

-Armageddon - a 16:9 re-release please

-Deep Rising - a 16:9 re-release please

-Metro - a 16:9 re-release please

-Enemy of the State- a 16:9 re-release please

-Color of Night - a 16:9 re-release

-Kundun- a 16:9 re-release please

-Scream - a 16:9 re-release of the uncut version

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
The Tick (animated series)

Not to be confused with the live action The Tick show which is already on DVD; The Tick (animated) is the cartoon version. Buena Vista owns it. The market is young adults on up; had Adult Swim existed when The Tick was on, it would have fit right in. Though I suppose children could theoretically also watch and enjoy it (they just wouldn't get the absurdist humor).

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co

So far, out of the ones I'm really looking for, we have gotten is CRIMSON TIDE and ENEMY OF THE STATE. Not too bad. Now can you please come thru on the other ones?

Just heard about the BR release of ARMAGEDDON. PLEASE !!!! Also give us an Anamorphic re-release of ARMAGEDDON. I can't believe there has never been a Region 1 Anamorphic release of this title.

maneeshpan

Auditioning
Real Name
Maneesh
I would like Buena Vista Home Entertainment to make the following releases.

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 1 Boxed Set (with all 26 episodes from complete first season on DVD)

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 2 Boxed Set (with all season 2 episodes from this Disney Channel Original Series)

Kyle XY Volume 1 Boxed Set (with all 10 season 1 episodes of this ABC/ABC Family Original Series prodiced by Touchstone Television and distributed/aired by Disney's ABC network including ABC Family for which BVHE is responsible for all DVD releases.)

Hannah Montana Volume 1 Boxed Set (with all season 1 episodes of this Disney Channel Original Series on DVD)

Pixel Perfect (Disney Channel Original Movie on DVD)

The Parent Trap (1998 version) with Lindsay Lohan in fullscreen and widescreen combo or separate fullscreen widescreen editions on DVD

Benn

Stunt Coordinator
I'd like to see the original pirate(Robert Newton as Long John Silver) saying "RaRaRRRRR" in TREASURY ISLAND (1950 with little Bobby Driscoll as Jim Hawkins)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Benn, why'd you post this in the TS/D/BV 2006 thread vs. the new 2007 thread?

Mods, can you move the post and lock the 2006 threads for the studios?

Benn

Stunt Coordinator
John, That was what I thought I was doing. Dang-me, I'll have to admit I made a mistake, or find someone to blame. Besides that, it appears to be already out there.
Thanks for calling it to my attention. I need to add SONG OF THE SOUTH to the 2007 list.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks