What's new

Total Movie and Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter? (1 Viewer)

MikeSilver

Stunt Coordinator
Did anyone in Canada manage to get a copy of Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter in the last issue of Total Movie (last issue ever)? I opened mine up, the DVD sleeve said JCVH, the DVD was labelled JCVH, but when I popped it in, it had Species (the supposedly U.S. only movie)!!!! Arrrgggghhhh!!!! Now I'm out $12 for nothing! Good luck to those who purchase this from eBay (or a local store), because who knows what's really on the disc...

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
There was a thread about this about a month ago with the exact same problems: outer case promised it, disc art promised it, yet SPECIES is on there. Yay. :frowning:
I have no idea what Total Movie did to rectify this situation, if anything at all!
If nothing else, it's good to see they've went back to putting DVD's back into their issues. It was always fun to go through their previous discs.
Jason

MikeSilver

Stunt Coordinator
So... Noone in Canada ever received the correct movie on their discs? There are going to be some pretty po'd people who bought this on eBay after they pop the disc into their player and find a movie other than what was advertised and labelled. Nasty!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I never received the JCVH disk, nor have I ever received an explanation from Total Movie, and now the mag is out of business.

Does anyone know if this movie is available on DVD at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks