What's new

Toshiba Universal Remote Control Codes? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Wasn't sure where to place this, but I bought a new Toshiba DVD/VCR combo and I need to program my universal remote.

If anyone can help with the code numbers, most appreacited.

Brian McHale

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian McHale
I also just bought a Toshiba combo unit (SD-390DV). I found that most of the codes already programmed into my Radio Shack remote worked for the DVD player, but I couldn't get any of the VCR codes to work. I just "taught" the few VCR codes I use and the couple of DVD codes that didn't work.

Here is a site that has the advanced codes for the Cinema 7 and RS remotes: Link Removed

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
How do you teach it to work? The File that I found online for my remote didn't have a listing for a toshiba DVd/VCR combo, but it did for half a dozen other brands, and I wonder if that means something?

If not, what's a new Sony Remote that supports these toshiba Combo's? My current Remote RMV401 and it's a sort of thinned rectangle shape. FAt at the bottom with the battery pack, and getting slimmer and thinner as it goes to the top..

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks