What's new

top 20 (1 Viewer)

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
So far Donald Fagen's "Nitefly" tops my list. The track "Ruby" is smoooooth! "Gaucho" is also well done. Since there are few dvd-a discs to choose from, I have found myself buying things I normally would'nt (are you reading this RIAA). Alice Coopers "Welcome To My Nightmare" falls into this category. Very well executed. After listening to this a few times, it's apparent Alice is a very disturbed person in a kind of frightening sort of way! The Eagles "Hotel CA" and the Moody Blues "Days of Future Past" are also nice. Fagen's "Kamakiriad"' and Steely Dans' "Everything Must Go" were kind of disappointing to me. Sorry there's nothing new. I'm an old-timer. If you are including live shows (my personal favorites), The Dans "Two Against Nature" is top notch. Three Dog Nite was also a pleasant surprise. I'm listening to these in DD and DTS as I have not yet bought a DVD-A/SACD yet. How about a list of ones we want that are not yet avaible like "Close To The Edge" by Yes? Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks