What's new

Tommy Boy: Holy Shnikes Edition! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I haven't seen it, but I figured you had to mean the cover. It's a variation of the poster, but it looks pretty bad. Low-res and poor.

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
Is Bestbuy the only place that has the bobble head of Farley??? I saw it as I was browsing but haven't had a chance to look anywhere else.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Yeah, I meant the disc art, which really is terrible. Makes me prefer the double sided DVD of Blues Brothers I picked up yesterday as well. :D

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
In reference to the cover art - they just took the 2 images of Spade and Farley and flipped them around. They are the SAME pictures from the first version.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
So what is this DVD like? Are the contents worth it? What is the transfer like? Any improvement?

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Has anyone here done a comparison? I have the original dvd and LOVE this movie but would really only upgrade if the image is improved.

Frank@N

Screenwriter
Anybody want to put up a scan of the disc art, now I'm curious...

Seems like reissues always botch the packaging by going over the top.

Everytime I look at the packaging for Rounders SE I can't help but focus on the 3D hands that now stick weirdly out of the old image.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.