What's new

Tommy Boy: Holy Shnikes Edition! (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I love that flic, I'm buying it. We STILL throw quotes from that movie around today :D I have the first edition, and it cracks me up every time.:emoji_thumbsup:

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
"Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Is it Alfalfa or is it SPANKY?"

"Did you eat paint chips as a kid?" and "Did you live under powerlines as a kid?"

"No, why?"

"That's gonna leave a mark..." LOL

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
"I'd better not. I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem! I used to grab bear claws as a kid, two at a time, and I'd get 'em lodged right in this region here."

. . .

"Fat guy in a little coat! Fat guy in a little coat!"

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Which reminds me of:

"Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and slap a guarantee on it, I can.....I've got spare time." LMAO!

jonathan_govols

Stunt Coordinator
Come to think of it:

Tommy: Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into some guys office and let's say hes even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited I'm like JoJo The Idiot Circus Boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, your naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go !!!!!
Uuuh. I killed it. I killed my sale. That's when I blow it. That's when people like us gotta forge ahead, Helen, am I right?

Helen: God, you're sick.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
"Tommy like wingy..."

LOL.

Seriously though, will this thing be full screen again? I hope not. That, and a lack of extras, were my only disappointments with the first release.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor

The first release was widescreen. But the only feature was the trailer, which may not make it onto the new release.

jonathan_govols

Stunt Coordinator
I still haven't seen anything about this release on DVDAnswers or DavisDVD or any other website. Hopefully we can hear something new soon, because I'm sure not going to rent Without A Paddle to see it ;)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
D'oh. I have the first release, but I wrote that at work. Just looked at the box and it WAS widescreen. Nevermind :crazy:

RomanSohor

Second Unit
"Build model airplanes says the little fairy! Next thing ya know there's money missing from the dresser & you're daughter's knocked up!"

And who can forget "OH mAH GOD! New guy's pukin' in the corner!" And he sets the car on fire!

And of course, the dear!

Travis W.

Second Unit

Don't blame you there. I could see this special edition happening, this year marks the tenth anniversary of the film.

jonathan_govols

Stunt Coordinator
I hope you're right. And I hope we see some cover art and details soon. I know Black Sheep will not see any special treatment (Which I like just as good as Tommy Boy, if not better), but I would be really excited about this SE if it does happen.

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan

I'm with Marco. Both of those are titles that I've held off on, holding out for Special Editions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.