1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Toggling Date stamp on FujiFilm Digital Cameras....Question

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Matt*B, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Matt*B

Matt*B Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I just bought the FujiFilm A345 (same as A350, except for megapixels). I am used to my dad's high end SLR-Digital camera which has every option under the sun....so this is new to me.

I was wondering if there is a way to toggle the date/time stamp on the pictured when they are uploaded to the computer. I haven't transferred any images yet to see how it handles them by default, but I didn't see a specific option for the date/time toggle. It wasn't touched upon in the manual either...

The reason I as is because I took some pictures with a friends Kodak Digital camera, and it put the biggest, brightest, ugliest yellow date stamp in the corner -- since jpegs are automatically encoded with the picture date, i want to make sure I can turn this option off.

I suppose if you have any Fuji camera around the A345 range, the setting will be similar -- thanks for the help!

Later,

Matt