What's new

To get new Axioms or SVS Sub? (1 Viewer)

Tuan Vo

Stunt Coordinator
I have auditioned them at someone's place in Austin. He had M60ti for the mains, M22ti for the rears, and a VP150 center. I thought they were incredible and he also had the 20-39 PC+. The combination was great. Thats why I was split on buying one or the other.

Tuan Vo

Stunt Coordinator
I have auditioned them at someone's place in Austin. He had M60ti for the mains, M22ti for the rears, and a VP150 center. I thought they were incredible and he also had the 20-39 PC+. The combination was great. Thats why I was split on buying one or the other.

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
I'm out in Pearland with an Ascend Acoustics set-up and was just curious if you got to listen to the Axioms here in the Houston area.

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
I'm out in Pearland with an Ascend Acoustics set-up and was just curious if you got to listen to the Axioms here in the Houston area.

Tuan Vo

Stunt Coordinator
If you go over to the Axiom website, their forum has locations of Axiom auditioners in the area. I saw that one or two people have Axiom sets for audition in Houston. I'd recommend it because I was torn between getting the Axioms and the Polk Audios that were on clearance at Circuit City. But still I'm still deciding on the SVS and the Axioms. I only say that because my friend is planning to return his SVS and rather than lose money on shipping and stuff he was going to sell it to me for a little bit less. Still thinking though...any more input would be great. Thanks!

Tuan Vo

Stunt Coordinator
If you go over to the Axiom website, their forum has locations of Axiom auditioners in the area. I saw that one or two people have Axiom sets for audition in Houston. I'd recommend it because I was torn between getting the Axioms and the Polk Audios that were on clearance at Circuit City. But still I'm still deciding on the SVS and the Axioms. I only say that because my friend is planning to return his SVS and rather than lose money on shipping and stuff he was going to sell it to me for a little bit less. Still thinking though...any more input would be great. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks