What's new

TMG: THE NAME OF THE GAME: SEASON 1 8/19/2014 (1 Viewer)

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
Cees Alons said:
No, we're not doing that.
Bootlegs are not discussed here. Period.

For the sake of discussions of the show itself I'm not closing this thread - yet.

Cees
Why not just delete the offending posts and chastise the poster? Most of us are following the rules and just want any news on this show. If the whole thread dies, we are punished too and didn't do anything wrong.

Thank you.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Especially seems unnecessary when the poster was clearly under the innocent impression that it possibly was a legitimate release and seemed fully aware of the rules and appeared prepared to move on if his suspicions proved correct...

Pathfiner

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
Indeed I was ! (Thanks LeoA)

...and as I make a point of following the rules etc, I certainly DON'T require being 'chastised' (to which if done my reply would be a suitable one I can assure folks !)

An 'official' release is what I'm after like everyone else on here, hence the repeated request polite emails re the show that I've have been making to NBC Universal, Shout ! etc...

...plus my thanking COZI TV on their webpage for the current reruns (that I can't watch myself living over in the United Kingdom) but which American fans can enjoy & hopefully these COZI TV reruns will help re TNOTG's profile with regard to any future official DVD release chances...

I would add I have posted quite alot of info on this forum re TNOTG (which several have stated they 'liked') so let's not lose sight of that before threatening to 'close' threads ...

now let's all get back to concentrating on the show...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks