What's new

TiVo Premiere, Wireless G adapter, + 3 Series 2s for sale (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Next Tuesday my 4-tuner Premiere 4 arrives and I will no longer need my not-too-old 2-tuner model. I also have 3 (or maybe 4) series 2s that have been gathering dust. (Don't ask) If anyone needs an SD DVR for a home surveillance system or similar application, these could be just what you need.

All work. I'm away from home at the moment, so I'll have to check for model numbers, remotes, etc on the Series 2s next week.

The Premiere (TCD746320) with the TiVo-branded wireless G adapter and remote is $65 plus shipping. (Sorry, no manual. A buddy of mine spilled a beer on the during MFN a couple of years ago and I tossed it. I have attached a PDF if you want to look it over. :))

The Series 2 are $20 plus shipping. All were working fine before they were wrapped in plastic and put in mothballs. I'll test them before shipping, of course, and won't charge until they're packed and ready to go out the door.

I can accept payment by PayPal only. Shipping will be by UPS with tracking numbers provided.

Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
UPDATE:

The TiVo premiere is already activated, and you can take over my current month-to-month subscription for $12.99 a month instead of paying the usual single-TiVo rate of $14.99. No activation and no contract required for the buyer. TiVo will simply transfer the unit to your new or existing account. Offer is good through the end of November.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks