1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Timeless Release Wide Country

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MCCLOUD, Jan 22, 2012.

1. MCCLOUD

MCCLOUD Well-Known Member

My SAMS CLUB has the Timeless release Wide Country starring Earl Holiman and Andrew Prine for around $19.98. I would like to ask if anyone has purchased this set and can comment on the video and audio quality? Also, any comments on the acutal series is appreciated. I have never seen any episodes but the information about the show is interesting to me. Thanks And GOD BLESS! Robert

2. Richard V

Richard V Well-Known Member

Richard
    I bought Wide Country through Amazon. Have only had a chance to watch a couple of episodes, but quality is fair to good so far. No regrets.

3. borisfw

borisfw Well-Known Member

Frank
    My local Sam's have finally got around to getting some of these new Timeless sets . Gene Autry season 2 $15,98 , State Trooper seasons 2 and 3 $15.98 , Overland Trail $15.98 ,Wide Country $15.98 and Tall Man complete $19.98 .

4. MCCLOUD

MCCLOUD Well-Known Member

Yesterday I purchased Wide Country for $19.98 plus tax at my local SAMS CLUB. I have never seen this show before. I look forward to watching it-- the modern (at the time! ) 1960's rodeo setting is very appealing to me. Take Care! Robert