What's new

Tigger hits kid.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
There's a news story video on AOL.

Isn't this a big fuss about nothing? I remember as a kid we went to Disney world and tried to get a picture from Roger Rabbit. Even though we where at the head of the line, we kept on getting pushed back and pushed back by 'Roger' untill finally we where let through for some unknown reason.

From the Video, all it seems is he got lightly tapped on the noggin...unless the slow mo really slowed down the speed. Nothing to really sue over.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Can you change the thread name? I saw Tiger, and I thought Tiger Woods was out hitting people. Then I saw it was about Tigger.

Yes, it is ridiculous. It looked like the kid was trying to take Tiggers head off, he had his hand in the back, pulling at it. And, since Tigger can't see anything out of there really, he swung around and hit him. Didn't hurt him.

But, since Disney wants to avoid any bad publicity, I bet the family figures they can settle quick.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah. I thought Tiger Woods had drunkenly plowed into a family of five. That's how things get so messed up through the grapevine.

PhillJones

Second Unit
"This isn't the first time Tigger has been in trouble....." :D

Somebody ought to tell them it's not really Tigger, it's a man in a costume.

Kudos to Tigger though, it looks like he put the kid in an arm bar before he punched him.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil

Crap, didn't see that. And I've been using my spell checker allot lately too, :).

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I was under the impression that the family wasn't suing Disney, but that they just wanted an apology from the cast member playing Tigger. From the way the talk in this thread has been going, has the story changed?

(edited to fix glaring mistake)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I don't think the story has changed. I think the father just wants an apology from the mask behind the costume. He doesn't want free passes, he doesn't want money, he just wants an apology.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
It didn't look like all that much of serious hit intended to inflict pain or whatever. Imagine being that kid going to school where everyone has seen the video and being made fun of because Tigger 'hit' you and daddy came to the rescue. What a wuss.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Maybe if mommy and daddy would have spent more time teaching the little punk how to behave, Tigger wouldn't have to.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Hell, I'd be giving him shit. :D

(in a baby voice) What's the matter? A cartoon character touches you with a soft and fuzzy mit and your big daddy has to save you?? :D Did he carry your balls back to the car as well?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
It looks like the kid did something when his arm went behind Tigger's back. And if that was considered a hit....That kid is a wuss.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Oh, Tigger knows how to handle himself. :D

And I agree, the kid's a wuss and the family a bunch of whiners. The kid must have instigated it since there's no chance the actor would have done anything like that unprovoked.

Given the press this is getting, Disney will also have to take Tigger out of the theme parks for awhile. They should be suing the family for lost revenue (I'm sure a lawyer could make the case).

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
Give the apology they ask for and kill all the added drama, sure you know you're in the right but why make a big deal out of it. Be the bigger man and maybe the kid will learn something from your actions. Remember to a child, we are all teachers.

Colton

Supporting Actor
I think the kid was trying to unzip Tigger. Looks like Tigger was trying to PREVENT something from happening.

- Colton

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks