1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Three stooges improved for "Stooges at Work"

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Steve_Smith, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Steve_Smith

Steve_Smith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone first time poster but a long time reading of the forum [​IMG] I didn't see this info so I thought I would post it. The new release "Stooges at Work" has a very welcome "play all feature" and the back cover now says "Remastered in High Definition" Oh now to work on getting a HD-TV for some great looking eye pokes!!!!! [​IMG]

2. RobertR

RobertR Well-Known Member

Don't read too much into that. "Remastered in High Definition" does NOT mean you can literally watch the Stooges in hidef. All it means is that the DVD was mastered from a hidef source. The DVD itself is in standard def.

3. Patrick McCart

Patrick McCart Well-Known Member

Patrick McCart
    Remastered in HD, yes. But a lot of the prints are mediocre... I wonder if that really is the best they have.

(By the way, you're not Steve Smith of The Red Green Show, are you? [​IMG])

4. Steve_Smith

Steve_Smith Well-Known Member

not sure if they are the best prints, the picture quality is not bad *of course this comes from just a basic 32" TV point of view* :wink:

(oh and Patrick no I'm not but who could tell with all that duct tape I keep on me for emergencies) [​IMG] j/k