What's new

Thoughts on Onkyo HT-755DVC (1 Viewer)

AndyTod

Grip
I wanted to know what people thoughts were on the Onkyo HT-755DVC? I have yet to see one in person and everywhere I check )online) there is a 1-2 month back-order. I have roughly $1000 to spend on an entire HT setup. I need to works (except TV). Plus can anyone recommend replacement wires should I purchase this system. Thanks

jimmy~e

Agent
I ordered the HT-755DVC from ONE CALL. I paid about $839 with shipping and received it in several days. Yes it was backordered everywhere else when I wanted it. I have been using mine system for about a month now and I love it.For my purposes, a living room set up, it was ideal. The sound is great, I use the DVD in the interlaced mode since my DLP projector scales Deinterlaced signals as well as a progressive scan player (it has the Farouda deinterlacing chip).I have to hide the subwoofer which is really large behind a Chaise lounge, but that works for me.
I say two big thumbs up!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks