1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Those interested in the Pioneer 54tx

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by ChadLB, Aug 29, 2004.

1. ChadLB

ChadLB Well-Known Member

I have done my little reveiw. Click on my link and select Pioneer 54tx review from main page.

Enjoy

Chad

2. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Well-Known Member

Very good observations and review. I completely concur with what was cited in the review. The 54TX has no need for the loudness button because music is quite full sounding with it off. Additionally, this receiver does give the impression that there is an additional amp connected because of the punch it provides overall.

Finally, I'm at about the same stage in "playing" with my 54TX. Lots remains to be explored in some of the more advanced settings area.

I just couldn't believe how good the receiver sounded out of the box with some minimal tweaking to get the channel levels set.

3. BobRoulier

BobRoulier Well-Known Member

Nicely done Chad! that was a better review than some I have seen in many of these pricey mags[​IMG]

Bob

4. ChadLB

ChadLB Well-Known Member

Thanks bob......
    Like I said I am still trying to add to it as I spend more time to it.....maybe is what I can do for that page is add a Date This Page was last edited so people can say oh must be new stuff .....

5. Chuck_W

Chuck_W Well-Known Member

Nice review Chad - thanks for answering my questions! Looking forward to your continuing thoughts on this one.

6. ChadLB

ChadLB Well-Known Member

No problem....will try to add to the review as I can.

7. ChadLB

ChadLB Well-Known Member

I added some pics of the output software used with the Pioneer on my website....