What's new

Thinking Of Adding ButtKickers to home theater? Any one have use one? (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Tim
I just got my new sectional today and was thinking of adding ButtKickers to it, its a L shaped sectional thats 103 wide either way. So Question is, anyone here used one? How many did you use? How many do you think I would need to use, what did you use to power it?
I was thinking of getting the 1000 watt amp from ButtKicker possibly two of the LFEs or just the Advanced and putting one at either end. Would it be enough or would the corner of the couch be totally dead? I want it to be even so everyone can have the crap scared out of them:D

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by saabtastic17 /t/323585/thinking-of-adding-buttkickers-to-home-theater-any-one-have-use-one#post_3971880
I just got my new sectional today and was thinking of adding ButtKickers to it, its a L shaped sectional thats 103 wide either way. So Question is, anyone here used one? How many did you use? How many do you think I would need to use, what did you use to power it?
I was thinking of getting the 1000 watt amp from ButtKicker possibly two of the LFEs or just the Advanced and putting one at either end. Would it be enough or would the corner of the couch be totally dead? I want it to be even so everyone can have the crap scared out of them:D
I have never used them, but I know people who have. I would put the sectional where you want it and see how it acts with your existing sub. I had a setup in our old house where the sectional was next the the sub, and it felt like it had ButtKickers in it. You may find that your sectional rattles more than enough w/o using them, or that part of it does, and you only need to install one in one half, etc.

Real Name
Tim
The people that you know that have them do they like them? I'm in the process of upgrading my sub just trying to find the right one at the right price lol. But I doubt my budget will allow for a subwoofer that will shake the whole couch. I'm looking to spend 600 or under which will get me a pretty decent HSU. I'm planning to get a new sub before ButtKickers just trying to find out as much as I can about them

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks