What's new

Things you regret saying outloud: (1 Viewer)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
"I Love You". That can be one big Matza Ball just hangin' out there waiting for a reply
biggrin.gif

------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
"One for Planet Of The Apes, please."
(Actually, I used one of those ATM-like things on that one. But nobody would get "One for Edges Of The Lord" or "One for 'Future Animators Of The Future'.")

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
"I put my robe belt around my neck!"
Sincerely,
John Kilduff
------------------
"Who makes it happen?"
"I make it happen"-
Sigourney Weaver and Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl"

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I mistook a daughter of a friend (much older than me) for her sister.
oops.
------------------
Link Removed
------------------
My Favourite DVD's

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
While playing in an indoor soccer game my 7th grade year, I got pissed and said "F**K!!" I didn't say it too loud, but my mom and the rest of the people watching the game saw me mouth it. Man that made my mom pissed!! :)
------------------
God bless!
jeffrey noel
My DVD Collection

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Actually I did the same in front of my mom when I was still in high school, living at home.
I was listening to headphone, munching on some dinner away from the table, and I knocked over my drink, and I yelled "F#ck!" really loudly, but since I had my headphones on, I didn't realize I said it outloud in my mom's presence, but I looked over in her direction and she gave me a shocked but dirty look. I didn't broach the subject, and my mom let it slide, but I did feel bad saying it in front of my mom at that age. Feeling really sheepish for a few days after that.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
My girlfriend: "Do you think she has nicer breasts than me?"
Me: "Uhh..."
Everything after that is kinda fuzzy.
Pieter
------------------
BoomRoom

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
A female friend of mine told me one morning that she had a dream last night and I was in it. Before I could stop myself I said "Was I good?".
Doh!
------------------
You want to upgrade again?!!

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
I attended a small, private Baptist high school in the San Fernando Valley. I was a sophomore on the Varsity basketball team, so you can imagine I was a little tense starting in my first big game. The gym was packed, and everyone in the stands was going crazy. I was playing very badly, so my frustration kept building. I stepped up to the line to shoot one of two free throws, utterly missed the first one, leaned back and essentially screamed, "Fucking shit!" Of course, the gym got completely silent as soon as I did that. My god was I embarrassed. I could barely even shoot my second free throw. Needless to say, I left the gym the second the game was over :)
------------------
www.DigitalHoard.com
All-Around Anime Goodness
[Edited last by Joe_C on November 06, 2001 at 05:21 AM]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, one more:
While in 6th grade, attending a christian school, I got tabbed to do a scripture reading, and as I stepped up to the podium, I prefaced it with "Here goes nothing..."
I don't know what I was thinking when I said it, but I did in front of the student body, got a few guffaws and some dirty looks from the teachers. I still laugh when I think about it.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

TimDoss

Second Unit
One time at a friend's daughter's skating party a
rather large woman was attempting to skate and proceeded
to fall on her ass... well genius me, I made a comment
about the ground shaking, and laughing I turned around
to face her husband.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
A few years before my girlfriend and I started going out, I took her out to breakfast early in the morning. As we were wrapping up our meals and I had just paid the check, instead of asking her if she wanted to "hit the road," I said, "So you wanna hit the sack?"
blush.gif

You should have seen her face
blush.gif
blush.gif
That took alot of explaining
eek.gif
Of course, it all worked out in the end
biggrin.gif

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
A female friend of mine (not a girlfriend, but she was a girl and she was a friend) was in art class one day in high school. Well, I look over her shoulder to ask what she's painting. She had this little xerox copy of a photograph. I recognized her dad in the photo but I didn't know who the other person with really short hair was standing near him.
So, I asked her "Hey, Sarah Beth...who's that guy standing with your dad?"
She replied, "My mom."
[Edited last by Wes Ray on November 07, 2001 at 12:22 AM]

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
Gee honey, your boobs are so small I never really noticed how big your ass was.
------------------
rock_band.gif
"See the world on the wings of rock and roll"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks