What's new

The World Of Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Norm

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Norm
I'm not sure its going to work. I can only think about what Spielberg & Lucas said in an interview, that the old serials were not really that good, when they went back and watched them all, before doing Raiders. Does anyone have any thoughts on this movie.

Link

SteveP

Second Unit
If they weren't that good to begin with--then why the need to lift so heavily from them?

Norm

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Norm
Its called Fan-boy fascination. Just think of all the crappy shows out there that people collect that you would never bother to even watch.

I hope its good, but If its exactly like the old serials then it won't work. S & L changed and it worked.

JoeMKal

Stunt Coordinator
I have serious doubts about a movie being made completely by blue screen methods being believable, I hope I am wrong, it will be interesting to see how it turns out

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure what to expect from this film. The effects could come off as cartoony, but the entire movie could be played this way, so it may work. Either way, it has the potential to be absolutely great ... or absolutley bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks