1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The World Of Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Norm, May 24, 2003.

1. Norm

Norm Well-Known Member

Norm
    I'm not sure its going to work. I can only think about what Spielberg & Lucas said in an interview, that the old serials were not really that good, when they went back and watched them all, before doing Raiders. Does anyone have any thoughts on this movie.

Link

2. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

If they weren't that good to begin with--then why the need to lift so heavily from them?

3. Norm

Norm Well-Known Member

Norm
    Its called Fan-boy fascination. Just think of all the crappy shows out there that people collect that you would never bother to even watch.

I hope its good, but If its exactly like the old serials then it won't work. S & L changed and it worked.

4. JoeMKal

JoeMKal Well-Known Member

I have serious doubts about a movie being made completely by blue screen methods being believable, I hope I am wrong, it will be interesting to see how it turns out

5. Chad A Wright

Chad A Wright Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to expect from this film. The effects could come off as cartoony, but the entire movie could be played this way, so it may work. Either way, it has the potential to be absolutely great ... or absolutley bad.