What's new

The William Morris Agency two hours before the Oscars... (1 Viewer)

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
That's it! That's the last straw!

I am done buying DVDs until those Hollywood types quit parking their limos on the red curb! The nerve! The unmitigated gall!

Where were the police during all of this, huh? Probably at a Krispy Kreme stuffing their faces.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
:rolleyes:That was uncalled for. Can you insult the deserving celebrities without taking potshots at the police?

How long were those limos there? Maybe William Morris was able to get special permission? Who knows.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Oscar night. Biggest night in Hollywood. The agencies are going to catch a break.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I dont get it.. what is going on there? Are they packing to go to the oscars? Is nothing happening where something big is usually going on?

Somebody fill me in here :D

Jon.M

Stunt Coordinator
My thoughts, exactly. Hey maybe the hefty amount of bandwidth they use is supposed to be the interesting part. :D

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
My abject apologies are offered to all I offended with my sarcastic criticism of LA's finest, sworn to protect and serve (donuts). :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Somehow I thought this might have conveyed my sarcastic intent

I was mistaken. I will now commit suicide. Good-bye, cruel world! :D

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
My interesting William Morris story goes like this: A few years ago I met a chick on the internet that works at Willy Morris and I nailed her in their parking lot after we got drunk at the annual Christmas party that took place up the street on Rodeo Drive. So I associate William Morris with having sex in their parking lot. :D

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

WHY?

Julian , I thought it was funny and in no way do i think all cops eat donuts all the time.
*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks