What's new

Directors The "What would be a good poll" Poll (1 Viewer)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Man o man. Mr. Michael J, it's good to hear from ya. But man, you could have picked a better thread to resurrect. A thread that perhaps shows my brilliance and .....uh......my.....well I guess no such thread exists.
For some insane reason, I feel the need to update everyone on this thread.
1.) Sometimes I look back on things I've posted, and go, "Damn, I actually wrote something that seemed halfway intelligent." But most of the time, all I do is go, "Damn."
2.) I never did view Dirty Dancing. And I haven't seen much of anything from Brad Porter in a long time. But then again (as he pointed out) I'm not here near as often as I used to be. I miss him, and feel that my welch on the bet drove a spike between us that can never be healed. That makes me want to cry a little. Forgive me Brad.
3.) A couple weeks ago, I drained my hot water heater in an attempt to fix a couple various problems in my plumbing (hahaha...I accidentally wrote plumping at first.....thats funny to me....plumping) and didn't end up fixing a damn thing.
4.) It wasn't long before I ditched the ankle socks. I like the feeling and security of socks snuggling my shins.
5.) We rarely play cards anymore, but when we do, I OWN Steve's ass.
6.) I still no do not own Pale Rider. And believe it or not, I realized just the other day I also do not own Robocop, Escape From New York, or any Nightmare on Elm Street film.
7.) Mr. Michael J.....a poll in your honor will be forthcoming.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Welcher! :P
If I wasn't so damn busy I could convince everyone around here that we need another "Who would win in a fight?" poll. Yoda and Boba Fett are forbidden from participating.
You know what's bugging me right now? Keyboard layouts. My personal laptop and my work laptop have completely different locations for useful keys like page up, page down, delete, home, and end. I can never hit the right key when I'm lying in bed in the dark typing menacing forum posts.
Brad

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
Well Brian I am looking forward to your new poll.

By the way. I do own Robocop, you may view it when ever you like.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Well, Mr. K was off today so we can only assume he's still trying come up with a cool poll - last I heard he had something in mind about a silly poker question.
And Brian, I have lots of heady foreign films if you wanna watch 'em. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks