1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Vampire Diaries - Season 3 thread

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

The CW gets a jump on the new fall season, and tonight it's time for the season 3 return of "The Vampire Diaries".

2. Vaughan Odendaal

Vaughan Odendaal Second Unit

I'm surprised no one has replied since the episode aired. I thought it was a fantastic first episode. We gain new insight into the darker Stephan who was just utterly ruthless -- one kill in particular was pretty disturbing although we only get to see the aftermath.
    Watching Stephan as he struggles to accept his fate and gives into his dark side is compelling stuff. He is just terribly conflicted and doesn't know what to do at this point. I don't know if he can find redemption after what he's done, but we'll have to wait and see.
    I must say, just really, really glad this show is back. Trueblood, for me, was a major disappointment. Just one episode -- one episode of Vampire Diaries is better than the whole of season 4. That about sums up my opinion of True Blood S4. What did you guys think of the episode ?

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

I thought it was a good season opener after a summer of Stefan going all Ripper along the eastern seaboard. Good to see the actress playing Vicki getting some work (haha).

4. Lucia Duran

Lucia Duran Screenwriter

I have been waiting for this show to come back and I am so glad it did! Great start to the season.
    I like seeing Steffan be the bad brother for once and damon be the.... well not as evil one! LOL! I will say that this new discovery about Caroline is gonna be crazy good!
    I loved the scene where Damon gets Elena to admit she cares and he says he wants her to remember how she felt while Steffan was gone.... I am not a romantic by any means, but man that was a good scene!
    Love this show!

5. kanodin69

kanodin69 New User

wangfang
  6. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

Poster for The Originals:
    ORIG_Poster_800px__1308261926281.jpg