What's new

The unofficial (so far) fall schedules thread (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Well, it seems like one of the few shows worth seeing then... :) Did you see her on "Six Feet Under" two weeks ago? She looked great.
Actually, "Birds of Prey" is the only one of the shows that seem a little interesting.
I noticed that there's a show called "Greetings from Tucson" listed at WB on Fridays. I guess I need to check that out, can't imagine that it's any good though...
And Greg, yes "Greg The Bunny" is cancelled according to Zap2It.
/Mike

Jodee

Screenwriter
My Fall watching:

Sunday

Angel

Alias (tape)

The Practice

Monday

Boston Public

Girls Club (will try it)

CSI: Miami

Tuesday

Buffy

Smallville (tape)

Wednesday

Dawson's Creek

Enterprise (tape)

Birds of Prey (will try)

Thursday

Survivor

CSI

Without a Trace

Friday

Firefly

So it looks like the only new shows I'll sample are: Girls Club, CSI:Miami, Without a Trace, Firefly, and Birds of Prey. Unless I happen to see something in EW's TV preview issue that grabs me.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Sunday - Angel, Six Feet Under (tape and watch later in week), Charmed, Gilmore Girls: Beginnings (tape to keep...)
The Simpsons
Monday - Girls Club
Tuesday - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville (maybe...), Gilmore Girls
Friday - Firefly
Next Year looks to be a little bare. ;) Good, this year was filled to the brim.

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
Well Fox can just eat me, their advertisers wont be getting much of my eyeballs next year.

Only upside is less and less time watching TV means more time for other pursuits.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Awesome! "King of the Hill" returns to its rightful place on Sundays at 8:30. No more football pre-emptions!

Jodee

Screenwriter
I see some folks listing Six Feet Under in their fall watch lists.

Unfortunately there's only two episodes left and it won't be on in the fall. We'll have to wait until next March or so for the new season.

The Sopranos will be on Sunday night in the fall.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
"Andromeda" is not on a broadcast network, so it doesn't have a national timeslot. Thus, it ain't on the list, but I think it is continuing on (in fact, given "Andromeda"'s unusual production schedule, it may have started shooting already).

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
My shows: (doesn't matter what night it's on as long as it doesn't conflict - I never watch anything on the same day and/or time it originally aired)

(in order of preference - not night)

Law & Order

Law & Order: CI

Law & Order: SVU

Enterprise

There's a new Dragnet? A new Twilight Zone? Maybe I'll check those out.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sheesh, Jodee and I would be TV-mates (but I watch more TV than what's on her list). :)
Sunday:
Sopranos
Angel
Alias
Gilmore Girls Beginnings
Monday:
CSI: Miami
Boston Public
Girls Club
Drew Carey
Tuesday:
Buffy
Gilmore Girls
Smallville
Wednesday:
The Amazing Race
Ed
Enterprise
Dawson's Creek
Birds of Prey
Thursday:
Survivor
CSI
Friends
Scrubs
Will & Grace
ER
Friday:
Firefly

Jodee

Screenwriter
Sheesh, Jodee and I would be TV-mates (but I watch more TV than what's on her list).
Which is why I always enjoy your TV posts, here and at DVD Talk Forum. You would know me there as Jadzia ;)
I'll be watching Sopranos, too.
And maybe I should check out Gilmore Girls:Beginnings. I missed getting into this show and I so hate to do so in the middle.

Jodee

Screenwriter
Just checking, in case you thought I was a cyber-stalker. :)
You and das are the best because you watch as much TV and pretty much the same shows I do.
So -- are there any other shows I'm missing out on, since we seem to have the same TV tastes?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Uh...I think 23 hours/week of TV is plenty!

I'm a bit thankful that I didn't start watching The West Wing (mighty crowded Wednesday night plus it's too hard to ignore the poli-slant on the show) or any of the Law & Order shows, but I've heard Crossing Jordan is okay, and some people actually enjoy 3rd Watch (though what I saw of the ER/3rd Watch crossover did nothing for me). So that's about all of the other shows that might have peaked my interest if I didn't already watch almost one solid day of TV per week.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
And, since it's the end of the season, let's see how things have shaken out:
Saturday said:
Well, Fastlane survived a full season and may get a second. Oliver Beene managed to get an episode or two shown during sweeps, but the prognosis isn't good. On the other hand, that Thursday lineup never aired, Push was a spectacular failure, and Haunted died quick, too, despite (I'm told) actually being a pretty good horror show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks