What's new

The Survivor Panama HTF Challenge (entries closed) (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Glad to run it again Robert, I don't remember what it's like to watch Survivor or TAR without it anymore. :)

Joseph, never underestimate the last pick in an HTF challenge. :) (Meredith & Gretchen in TAR7 were picked last and they made the final four.)

Reminder to everyone that you have until 8 PM EST on Thursday to set/make changes to your final four picks, just a little request to do it in a separate post, easier to find. Thanks and good luck to all!

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Chris, Joseph, all set. Standing have been updated last night.

Don't give away your stategy, there could be a wait-out on the last pick for the next contest :)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
As Cosmo Kramer once famously said, "I'm out!"

I think that, as I mentioned early in the main Survivor thread, Tina's mind wasn't in the game. She alienated herself from the rest by her alone times ('though certainly understandable to me), brashness, and forcefullness.

I was rooting for her too. And I think that with less on her mind to distract her, she wouldn't have made what in "Survivor" are fatal errors.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Hugh, you still have three people in the challenge, although Shane looks like he could be in trouble...

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Yes, Team "Old Lady" really shot themselves in the foot when they got rid of whom I thought would be their strongest member. I've got to give props to "Leaf Hater" Cirie for turning the tables. At least I didn't pick a member of Team "Old Lady" in my final four, but I do have Smokestack Shane. Here's hoping that the previews were just some clever editing since it does appear as though he's about to crack. We've seen CBS trying to do this to us before though (he says, hopefully).

:D

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Updated from last night, looks like it's only a matter of time for all of us who have Shane in our final four.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Daniel,

I'm hoping that the "Shane" coverage is a ruse by clever editing on the part of CBS. They are famous for making things appear to be what they are not. Fingers crossed on that one. I do agree that Shane is a loose cannon though, and that makes it tough for him to make it to the final four unless he gets real lucky.

;)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm conflicted on it, it could be a ruse like we've seen before and that would be good for us for the challenge but at the same time, it always bother me when people sign up for Survivor and then complain about it and possibly quit so I wouldn't mind getting him out of the way so more deserving people are left, if only I had known he was detoxing before I made my picks!

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
After the 1st few episodes, I had a bad feeling about my picks. Last weeks episode confirmed that feeling. And I was so close to picking Bruce instead. I think they screwed up though by voting off Ruth M. who looks like would have been faithful till the end. Potentially, a very bad decision.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I've got one guy left and they haven't even merged yet. Can I change my pick to Stephenie now? :D

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks