What's new

The Star Wars Prop Replica and High-End Collectibles Collecting Thread. (1 Viewer)

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
I'd post pics of my Sideshow 12" figures, but mine are still boxed until I can find some space to display them.

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
Wow, SS just announced the 12" "Scum and Villainy" line, along with a PF Boba Fett! Holy crap, I just might have to make my first PF purchase for sure now.

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
Just bumping this up to let everyone know the PF Fett is up.

I'm so tempted to pre-order this thing with the Flex-pay option.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I ordered it, but I'm very disappointed with the exclusive item. An artifact, WTF? I may cancel my order with SS and order the non-exclusive through a vendor if I can save another $50-75.

STARKILLER1138

Second Unit
Real Name
Lou
I went ahead and got the regular Boba Fett from DSC. The exclusive piece is something I'd never display anyway. Man, I can't wait for this piece along with the MR Boba Fett blaster, helmet, and GG Animated Maquette do display with my Code3 Slave 1. :D

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
I'm thinking about getting the GG Animated Maquette...it's unique, and not nearly as expensive as the PF.

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
Well, against my better judgment, I took the PF plunge and ordered the Fett. May God have mercy on my soul, and wallet.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Hey all,

Well, I FINALLY got my Master Replica's DARTH VADER ROTS helmet,

and I LOVE it!

Of all the Vader helmets I have owned, this is clearly the best made.

I know MR went through a lot of grief with this product, and their learning curve on what to do to make collectors happy had a sharp (and costly) incline there for a while.

Still, I hope they decide to release the rest of Vader's ROTS costume parts,

as I know they would do a superlative job.

I also hope they decide to make at at least the EPIV and EPV and EPVI: Reveal DV helmets. Each one is unique and has differences.

I also heard they have wizened up and will release at least one version of the Storm Trooper helmet that is "screen accurate" (aka asymmetrical) as opposed to only releasing ones that are "as the Empire WOULD have made them: symmetrical" even though NONE of the ones in the original trilogy were symmetrical.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Louie,

I will get some pics posted here soon. Really, I owe you for this.

I would have never heard about either Code 3, or the MR Vader Helmet

if you hadn't tipped me off in that Sith thread.

I hadn't been to any prop collecting forums in years.

Pics will be up within the next week.

Happy (almost) New Year to all!

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
I would like to, but most likely not. I'll put it on the wall with the others but when the sabers are on their display basis, the blades won't cross with each other.

Dennis, I know I do lol.

John,

You STILL owe us the general grivious shot with all your current force FX sabers!

STARKILLER1138

Second Unit
Real Name
Lou
Thanks Tim. Still not where I want it to be, but it is getting there slowly. :)
BTW, here's Vader:
htf_imgcache_6938.jpeg

This is my first Vader helmet, and I love it. I didn't think I'd get into the MR helmets; but, after getting two awesome 1:1 busts from Sideshow, I knew it was a matter of time. Like Mark, I'm definitely looking forward to the Stormie helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks