I have recently updated to Blu Ray, getting the Sony S350 shortly before Christmas. I have since found myself, like many others who have made the jump to Blu, rethinking future disc purchases (and already upgrading a few SD titles). Which brings me to the "Sopranos" complete series box. I've wanted this since it was first announced, not owning any of the individual seasons on disc; but when the price for this was hovering around $249 or higher, I was resolute in my thinking to "wait for the Blu Ray". Now it's priced at $174.99 on Amazon.com and Best Buy, and it's very tempting to break down and buy it...especially since my wife gave me a Best Buy gift card and enough cash to do so. So if you fellow BD owners/Sopranos fans were me, would you break down and get it at this current price, or continue to wait for the eventual Blu Ray release? Is the picture quality on the new set "good enough"?