What's new

"The Shield" Season 2 -- General Discussion for ALL Episodes (1 Viewer)

Benson R

Supporting Actor
You guys are probably right but a different thought crossed my mind. Could they have discovered the money to be counterfeit? When the armenians saw the money they shot two of their guys.

Christopher E

Stunt Coordinator
Wow what a great episode, I can't wait for the next season(if there is one)! Hmmm, could Dutch figure out the strike team's involvement in the money train? It looked like he was investigating it right at the end.

You guys are probably right but a different thought crossed my mind. Could they have discovered the money to be counterfeit? When the armenians saw the money they shot two of their guys.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw their faces at the end.

Jay W

Supporting Actor
What a great season finale, one of the only ones in recent memory to live up to the excellent quality of the show. I've been really impressed with the first two seasons of the Shield, writing has been consistently good and they haven't taken the easy way out with their storylines. I cannot wait for next season and to me it's definately the best show on TV right now.
For those who have never seen it, I really recommend getting hold of the Season 1 DVDs and giving it a go. I'm pretty sure you'll be hooked :). Season 2 on DVD in Sept!

Benson R

Supporting Actor
I have changed my mind about the money being counterfeit. I think the reason the armenians shot two of their guys was probably just them pocketing the money. The reason the act was focused on was because without bodies there would not be a case for Dutch to investigate next season.

I think the wait for Shield Season 3 is going to be much more painful than the wait for another season of the Sopranos. I think I am going to have to pick up the Season 1 dvd to tide me over.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Yea, I agree with the Strike Team's expression at the end. They had just ripped off the Armenian mob for millions, and have this much money that the only way they can feel is overhwelmed with what just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks