What's new

The Secret World of Alex Mack (1 Viewer)

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
So excited that Alex Mack is now on DVD, but I'm having trouble finding it as well. And speaking of Rocko's Modern Life, I'd love to have these Nicktoons on DVD: AAAAH! Real Monsters and Doug.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I've been posting about this show in another thread. I found this thread by doing a title search. I love the search feature of HTF. Too many times, this feature is disabled (or just doesn't work for some reason) on other Boards.

We watched False Alarm tonight. This is the one where Libby pulls the fire alarm, and Alex takes the fall for her in order to become popular like Libby.

The main reason I'm posting on this particular episode is because there is a voice-synchronization problem mid-way through the episode. It's not too bad (e.g., it's no where near as bad as the similar problem with the DS9 episode Sons of Mogh--which, as far as I am aware, exists only on the North American DVDs, and not on the U.K. DVD or on the North American VHS tape).

Anyway, Alex is talking, and her voice and mouth do not match. It only lasts for a minute or so, and it's not a big deal. Still, I thought I should mention it.

Tabetha

Agent
I loved this series and would love to get the rest of the show on dvd. Does anyone know if there is any chance of the rest of the show getting released? Or will it go out like Clarissa and Pete and Pete did?

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Tabetha,

The sites I have seen that discuss this show (about three or four thus far) don't seem very optimistic. I'm hoping another HTF member may find out something about the release of the final three seasons. I'm already slightly over half way through with the first season.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

laser

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matty
Never thought I'd see THIS show discussed on a cinephile forum... ^_^

One of my favorite shows when I was young. The idea of an omnipotent kid really resonated with me. The swell effects and lighthearted plots were also a draw.

It's no ReBoot or Uh-Oh, but I still might just get this set...

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I'll buy it! Never got around to buying the first season release years ago, but glad to see a complete set coming. Still waiting on Pete and Pete season 3, from what I remember they actually MADE the DVDs for it and they are just sitting in a box in a warehouse ever since they cancelled the planned release. Don't know if that's true, just thought I heard one of the creators mentioning that in an interview once.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks