What's new

Blu-ray Review The Santa Clause: The Complete 3-Movie Collection Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
Second film was all right, though not a patch on the first. The third film is waaaay too nasty and generally disagreeable. I'll never watch it again; once was (more than) enough!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Mike Frezon said:
Scores of 2.5 and 3 for the last two films in the series is way too generous, Matt!  :laugh:
What can I say? Just say I was showing the spirit of generosity in honor of Christmas!

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
It's funny because my rankings put the 2nd one at the top and I enjoy it very much. The first one is not very family friendly with little ones and that hurts it in my eyes. It is also the cynic's view of Christmas for about 85% of the movie. The third one is even worse. Sure the second one's plot is weaker but it has the most heart.

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
I also like the second one but not nearly as much as the first. The third one irritated me so much I haven't seen it since its original release. I'll watch the 3rd one again in December with expectations of disaster just to see if it's really as bad as I thought.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Thanks for the review Matt. Unlike you, I enjoyed the second movie almost as much as the first. The third was terrible on initial viewing, but grew a little on me with the second viewing. Looking forward to picking up the trilogy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks