What's new

The Rules-Men's edition (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
We use the seat both ways, we're used to change it's state depending on our needs.

A woman who lives alone never needs to lift the seat. So the transition to having to look out for it when her man stays over or when they move in together can admitedly be a bit jarring, especially when she is stumbling thru the bathroom half asleep in the middle of the night. Still, unless she grew up in a all-female household, I think the inconvience is often LARGELY overstated (and another handy reason to bitch)

In the end, I agree with Joseph:

--
H

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Well said :emoji_thumbsup: I've never heard my mother or sister complain about the seat issue, since most of my life we'd lived in relatively small homes and shared; in contrast my wife has mostly had a bathroom to herself as her parent's house is a nice size, and wasn't too pleased about my leaving the seat up in that bathroom when I visited. After we got married and moved, our apartment has two bathrooms, so it's his-and-hers... :D

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter

I think that's pretty much the point... :) But honestly, these things don't appear out of thin air, there's a reason somebody sat down and wrote the Men's and Women's english list (which I find overly amusing by the way - and it's not the first time I saw those...) :D

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Er, Tim, that sounds like what's known in some circles as "motive". :) Are you sure you want to give someone besides your S.O. a reason to whack you? Especially after you've already set someone else up as prime target with this thread?

Later,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks