What's new

The Restless Gun, The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

mustang

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
patrick
According To Amazon The Restless Gun Release Has Been Put Back To April 23rd, Very Disappointing News, While i Applaud Any Studio For Releasing The Old Tv Shows Maybe They Could Announce The Release Dates When They Have The Tv Shows Ready To Go.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
mustang said:
According To Amazon The Restless Gun Release Has Been Put Back To April 23rd, Very Disappointing News, While i Applaud Any Studio For Releasing The Old Tv Shows Maybe They Could Announce The Release Dates When They Have The Tv Shows Ready To Go.
When the set was being prepped it was found that 3 episodes were missing and locating them in order to include them was the cause of the delay. I'm sure everyone will agree that it is worth the extra time to make sure all shows are included.

mustang

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
patrick
Thanks For The Inside Info Danny, You Seem To Be One Of The Well Oiled People On This Forum, It Is Worth The Wait To Get The Whole Series. Do You Have Any Info About Mackenzie's Raiders And Wichita Town Two Series That Have Been Linked To Timeless.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
mustang said:
Thanks For The Inside Info Danny, You Seem To Be One Of The Well Oiled People On This Forum, It Is Worth The Wait To Get The Whole Series. Do You Have Any Info About Mackenzie's Raiders And Wichita Town Two Series That Have Been Linked To Timeless.
I have a few "home-made" Wichita Town episodes, and it is a quite well made series. Hope to see it released by TMG, it is a sure buy for me.

S

silverking

Very unlikely we will see it from Timeless. They looked at it several years back but ran into 'rights' problems.

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Neil Brock said:
When the set was being prepped it was found that 3 episodes were missing and locating them in order to include them was the cause of the delay. I'm sure everyone will agree that it is worth the extra time to make sure all shows are included.
What;s the source of those previously missing episodes?

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Richard V said:
I have a few "home-made" Wichita Town episodes, and it is a quite well made series. Hope to see it released by TMG, it is a sure buy for me.
The show is independently owned by a very rich person and the amount that the show would bring back for licensing isn't nearly enough to make it worth their while to bother with.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
DeWilson said:
16mm or 35mm?
16mm of course. The only way to get something from 35mm out of Universal is if they put it out themselves or if they remaster it for a big cable sale, like The Virginian, and the buyer foots the astronomical bill.

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Neil Brock said:
16mm of course. The only way to get something from 35mm out of Universal is if they put it out themselves or if they remaster it for a big cable sale, like The Virginian, and the buyer foots the astronomical bill.
No suprises there :)

universalbites

Auditioning
Real Name
uni
Neil Brock said:
It is because UNIVERSAL is run by nimrods who do not care what the consumer deserves just like the shills who run this site, they do not want the cold hard facts stated. EXAMPLES - they threw out all the alternate and deletes material on BLUES BROTHERS & FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIH IN THE MID 80'S - cause the idiots wanted the room in storage and they drooling buffoons could not see the want or need for the material to monetize it in the future. GUESS the ding dongs ignored the fact that vhs and laser discs has bonus stuff on it and could not understand the principal that better technology was coming down the road that they could sell to consumers

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Welcome to the forum, "uni"! We'll hope to have nice conversations with you. Two requests: (1) Will you please change your "real name" to - indeed - a real name? Thanks, we like to address each other with real first names. It's also clearly stated in the rules you accepted when you signed in here. (2) Could you also express most of your thoughts without resorting to insults, accusations and unfriendly suppositions? It would help our conversations. Thanks a lot in advance! Cees

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Cees Alons said:
Welcome to the forum, "uni"! We'll hope to have nice conversations with you. Two requests: (1) Will you please change your "real name" to - indeed - a real name? Thanks, we like to address each other with real first names. It's also clearly stated in the rules you accepted when you signed in here. (2) Could you also express most of your thoughts without resorting to insults, accusations and unfriendly suppositions? It would help our conversations. Thanks a lot in advance! Cees
Yes, please most definitely.

universalbites

Auditioning
Real Name
uni
Cees Alons said:
stated cold hard facts, too bad you can not accept facts, do the research and you will see what I said is true

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
universalbites said:
stated cold hard facts, too bad you can not accept facts, do the research and you will see what I said is true
I don't see a love feast for Universal here. There is, however, a right way and a wrong way to address issues. To come on here and call a company "nimrods" and be insulting, especially on your first posts, is not going to ingratiate you with anyone, friend.

universalbites

Auditioning
Real Name
uni
Ron1973 said:
I don't see a love feast for Universal here. There is, however, a right way and a wrong way to address issues. To come on here and call a company "nimrods" and be insulting, especially on your first posts, is not going to ingratiate you with anyone, friend.
for the boneheaded descions they have made, they are nimrods and too bad you do not like that I am not a politically correct robot

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
universalbites said:
People are welcome to respectfully post their views regarding the studios here. I would think the treads about DNR, Spartacus, and Hitchcock (just to name a few) would prove that. We do have some rules to help keep things civil. The fact that you refuse to follow the rules when prompted by site staff tells me that you probably aren't long for this site. I'm suspending your account until you make the change requested by Cees.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Adam Gregorich said:
People are welcome to respectfully post their views regarding the studios here. I would think the treads about DNR, Spartacus, and Hitchcock (just to name a few) would prove that. We do have some rules to help keep things civil. The fact that you refuse to follow the rules when prompted by site staff tells me that you probably aren't long for this site. I'm suspending your account until you make the change requested by Cees.
Thank you, Adam! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks