What's new

the problem with Disney Treasures: Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow (1 Viewer)

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Tony J Case said:
(Also, I wish they had got around to releasing the other three Swamp Fox and Elfago Baca episodes. Really, who's brilliant idea was that - separate the two series into two like that and release only half. Really?)
Very annoying. Particularly as it deals with the American Revolution (an underrepresented era in film and tv) I would have liked all of Swamp Fox.

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Just finished the last episode today plus last week I watched the condensed movie which was out on VHS at one time because I saw it.

For the heck of it I put on the start to my two recordings. The first from PBS when they were showing the Disney series way back in 1986. The other yes from the Disney Channel which showed it on Halloween night I guess about 10 years ago.

I put them in my basement today. Just does not stand up to what Disney gave us.

I did watch Sleepy Hollow on BD it looks fantastic!! Disney wants us to join their movie club. The heck with it from what I read here.

Pirates of the Caribbean was one ride I always went on during my annual visit to Carlsbad and Disneyland at Christmas with decorations still at when I got back before the week ended. Did this for 20 years and loved the guys voice from the movie.

10 bucks but I still prefer the MCM version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks