What's new

The Pretender - Starter Set (2 Viewers)

Alan_R

Auditioning
Hi Folks,

Please forgive me if i missed it mentioned somewhere else, but does anyone know what is included or on the "Pretender - TV Starter Kit that comes out the same day as the season 1 box set ?

Thanks.

Alan.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
...probably just the first couple of episodes. I wouldn't expect any more than that such as extras, commentary, etc. Although, maybe a trailer or two to advertise the other "starter sets".

Alan_R

Auditioning
Aahhh,

ok thanks for the info Joshua, i've never really come across one of these before, amazon had several of them listed for diffrent tv series, 24 etc but not any info on any of them...who would buy a single disc, when you can get the whole series on the same day.. :)

Highlander.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
It's an interesting idea, these "starter" sets. The TVONDVD guys put up a great post on this (as usual :emoji_thumbsup: )

Since I'm already going to get the 1st season set I won't get the "starter" set but Gord and Dave's take on it will undoubtly help those that are out there considering getting the season pack make their decisions.

Christi P

Agent
TVshowsonDVD says this about the starter set:

>>

Anyone know how these coupons will work? I usually order from Amazon.com and I don't know if they would take a coupon.

Also, is the coupon supposed to come inside the starter set? Gilmore Girls was supposed to have a similar deal (buy the pilot on a 'starter' disc, and get a coupon for the boxed set), but the Gilmore Girls starter disc didn't come with the coupon information.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Christi, they're usually rebates. They companies do this because most people don't send away for the rebates, but it'll influence them at the checkout counter. I'm guilty of not sending away many, many rebates.

Anyway, you should be able to redeem them if you purchase from Amazon.com.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks