What's new

The Other Network (1 Viewer)

JayV

Supporting Actor
Has anyone here heard of a show called Uncaberet's The Other Network?

Apparently, it's a collection of TV shows that were never shown because they were to edgy, racy, et cetera ("A festival of the best unaired & previously unseen TV shows ever made"). Modern Humorist indicates that it's shown to live audiences over three nights.

It looks pretty interesting, especially:

"HEAT-VISION & JACK" by Dan Harmon & Rob Schrab, directed by Ben Stiller, starring Jack Black as a super-intelligent ex-astronaut and Owen Wilson as the voice of his sidekick, a talking motorcycle, on the run from the villainous NASA enforcer Ron Silver (playing himself).
Unfortunately there are no Philly dates.

Has anyone seen this or know of any plans for a DVD?

-j

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I know it's coming to Boston (well, Brookline) next month. I've been waiting to see Heat-Vision& Jack for years. :)

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
I saw this on Modern Humorist too. I've had the good fortune of seeing Heat Vision and Jack, but the rest of the list on the website sounds almost equally interesting. I wish this was scheduled to come somewhere within an hour of me.

"The Other Network" seems like a better idea for a televised special than yet another "funniest outtakes" or "best commercials." I guess rights issues would have to be cleared, etc. Plus, the networks don't want us to know how great TV could be.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks