What's new

The Original FREAKY FRIDAY????? (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Huh? I think you may be thinking of Superdad. I'm 99% sure Bob Crane isn't in Freaky Friday, and he's certainly not a star of the film. It was released on laser disc as well as vhs. And come to think of it, Bob Crane is in Gus, and that's on dvd.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'm also certain he wasn't in FF, at least according to the IMDB, but Dick van Patton and Ruth Buzzi are both in the film.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Bob Crane is definately NOT in Freaky Friday. I like the Harris/Foster FF but the Curtis/Lohan Freaky Friday is one of those rare instances where the remake is actually superior to the original.

Ben Phillips

Stunt Coordinator
Both "Freaky Friday" and "Candleshoe" -- and "The Happiest Millionaire" as well -- are currently scheduled for release by Disney on June 1. Looks like Disney must have been waiting around for their contract with Anchor Bay to expire.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Let's just hope they do them right, and not a botch job like some of their other catalogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks