What's new

The Ongoing Survivor 8 All-Stars thread (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The audience last night seemed very anti-Lex, always cheering when they showed the clip of Rob telling him he wasn't going to honor his promise.

I think the reason the shoe-stealing and Fairplay/Rupert fight won is because Rupert was involved. Those were both great, but neither of them were the best--well, maybe the fight. But stealing the shoes, while hysterical, doesn't even compare to the snake-rat speech, or the "dead grandma" lie.

With Rupert winning everything he was nominated for, it's a good thing he wasn't a choice for Sexiest Survivor Guy.;)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I think the shoe stealing was great.
I didn't say it wasn't entertaining, I just don't believe that it was the "greatest moment" of Survivor. Even though I don't care for Sue, her "snake and rat" speech was much more memorable. And Johnny Fairplay's dead grandma gimmick had this board in an uproar for days. Hatch fighting the shark had more drama.

Brad

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I agree. Jenna M, Elisabeth, and Sarah were all better-looking (well, Sarah may be a tie). But one person who should have been on that list is Kelly from Africa. She was cute.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Just a little FYI....Susan Hawk has sold her juice shop in Las Vegas. I don't have any information as to why or what is going on, but just thought that it was interesting.

The word on the 'street' from my wife's nail salon is that she is moving to L.A. Maybe she is doing some T.V. show that requires her to move?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks