What's new

The ongoing "Big Brother 4" thread (1 Viewer)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Great show last night! Can't wait to see who Jee puts up on the chopping block. :D

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I was rolling my eyes when Jun was giving the critiques on the faces/bods of the girls in the house. She needs to start looking at her own face/bod in the mirror before making those statements.
I agree. Those shots of her in the swimsuit were definitely NOT flattering.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
It shall be interesting. This may be the first good week for BB4. Finally there is some drama and sweating by players who think they were in for a comfortable ride to the finish (like Nathan).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The guy was in a time crunch, and was off by a factor of 10, it's not that egregious given the 5 seconds to do the problem and how it was asked.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I agree with Patrick. They only had about 30 seconds before Julie started badgering Jee. The other guy got about another 10 or so seconds before Julie badgered him.

Pretty solid episode but yes, they edited the heck out of the drama. I read about the barfing and HPV in the newspaper.

Bob

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
And of course the possibility exists that he did not want the HOH slot. Pretty early to make enemies, especially if you have to nominate a third if someone uses the veto.

But almost anyone would do a better job of nominating that Nathan. His reasoning as to his picks would have to have offended pretty much everyone. Good thing for him that Amanda is gone as his stated reason for picking her was very weak.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Nate's sort of lucky that both Amanda and Scott were shown the door this week. If Scott were to stay, and then go strategically psycho (instead of just normally psycho), Scott would have become a swing vote to the other side, and depending on who wins HoH (the Ex's or the elite 8), it makes for a harder game for someone like Nate.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
So does losing an extra person mean fewer episodes than planned?

I see they're using the Survivor method of picking the winner.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Did all the ousted houseguest vote in the final vote in the previous BBs? I thought they have stuck with the same format (the last 7 get to vote) all the while, but I am probably mis-remembering.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
If Scott were to stay
Once he threw the chairs, it was over for him. "Nate's Harem" wanted him out anyway, so of course they used the opportunity to play up the fear. Dana should get an emmy for her "fearful" performance (I mean come on, she's a martial arts instructor).

I loved Jee getting the HOH, and I so hope he puts Jun on the block. I cannot stand her.

Chris

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Week Two nominations:
Erika and Michelle with Erika being the intended target, Michelle the decoy. Supposedly Dana will be put up if one is vetoed.

Chris

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sigh...that's a lame pair of noms on Jee's part.

I guess Jee really wants to fit in with the Ex's and Robert really worked on Jee to get him to put up Erika because Erika costed him his job on the outside world, and he resisted any of her attempts to be cordial while they are in the house. Too bad Jee didn't have the nerve to put up Jun.

BrandonM

Stunt Coordinator

The final seven getting to vote is new this year. I double-checked the Big Brother 3 site and Lisa won by a 9-1 vote last year.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I laughed when Michelle said that she was going to do a 360 (degree) turn after getting nominated for eviction and putting on her "game" face now. Hahahaha!

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
Poor Michelle. I feel sorry for her - she's just so young, and she's got an ex in there with her.

I cannot believe how stupid they are this year - I just don't understand why Jee and Justin would agree to nominate one of the original eight. From what Amanda said after her eviction, the alliance is fairly out in the open.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The nominations are all about Robert getting Erika out of the house. That's why only Erika was targetted, and Michelle was used as the pawn. Jee got used by Robert in a bad way (even though Jee really likes Robert for the moment, strategically, it's a bad move). The problem is this:

If no POV is used, here's how the votes would probably go:

Erika gets the boot from:
Robert
Justin
Dana

Michelle gets the boot from:
Jack
Dave
Nathan

The wildcards are:
Allison
Jun

But I think the 2 girls would vote to boot Michelle just because Michelle's got that cute factor going (and Nathan like that, and Allison sees it as another girl competing for Nathan in some way, and Jun needs to stay with the original alliance because she has no shot being with the Ex's).

But if Jun were to switch, and force a tie, then Jee would have the final tie-breaking vote and Erika would be gone.

So, there is a possibility that the POV won't be used, and that Michelle will be sent home anyway, which would accomplish the goal of sending the Ex's out of the house one by one, and this nomination move by Jee and Robert will blow up in their faces by getting their numbers whittled down for sending up one of their own instead of targetting 2 of the original 7.

If POV is used, and Jee puts up another one of the original 7, Michelle will be sent home, just based on the numbers. That is, if Dana isn't nominated because she's the only one that would get the boot from the original 7 (Dana would get booted by Nathan, Allison, Jun, Jack, Erika, Dave), but Jee thinks Dana would be a bigger asset to him in the game, so she'd never be nominated by him anyway.

There's been plenty of gameplay going on according to the livefeed updates. I don't know how these houseguest live under such pressure, especially with the artificially stimulated boost in intensity due to the presences of the Ex's in the house. It used to take maybe 4 weeks to get people to love/hate each other, but now, with so much familiarity inside the house, the pressure got ratcheted up in less than a week or two.

Dana's days are numbered unless she pulls out some HoHs and POVs. Everyone knows that she's the one totally playing both sides now, but the Elite 7 still have numbers on their side, so Dana is a marked woman.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, an update of what happened in terms of strategy yesterday:

It appears that Allison and Jun are going to stick to the Original alliance, and will be booting out Michelle by a 5-3 margin if Dave doesn't use the POV to save Erika. And they can't wait to see the look on the eX-Men (Jee, Justin, Robert) when it goes down on Wednesday night. What's delicious is that the eX-Men have extended "offers" to Dave and Jack to form an uber-Men's alliance, with Nate being the first one to be put on the block next week once Erika is gone, probably as payback for putting up Jee last week. Yes, the eX-Men think that Erika is still going home. Jee is a little worried that Dave will force his hand by using the POV, and Jee has been trying to convince Dave not to use POV, else he'll be forced to put up Jack (but would in likelihood put up Nate). I think Dave will not use POV, but will still get the job done by having Michelle get the boot. But the POV gives Dave leverage with the eX-Men, so he's still keeping them unbalanced.

Michelle is literally the mushroom being kept in the dark. Everyone from both sides are telling her that Erika is going home, and that she has nothing to worry about. Erika's not having a good time because, well, her lack of worldly experience has handicapped her in terms of socialization and past experiences to share, so she basically stays quiet while other share their stories, or give their opinions on things.

Jee was basically blubbering to Robert how he missed his girlfriend, just wants a weekly letter or phone call from her, blah blah blah. Jee is such a wussy. Robert was doing his best to calm Jee down, and to not let the isolation get the best of him, Robert even had to resort to citing how being in the house has kept him away from his daughter, so he and Jee share a similar pain of being away from the one they love. Blah blah blah.

The power position of HoH has gotten the best of Jee, and he's been repeating things over and over again, and doesn't see the big picture that once Wednesday's next HoH is over, he'll be back to being the guy that no one talked to in the first week. The eX-Men really think they are going to pull one over their ex's, but it's highly doubtful they will be able to unless either Robert or Justin get HoH this coming week.

Jack, Dave and Erika are probably the tightest of the alliances in terms of power only because they've convinced Jun, Allison, and Nate about the importance of sticking with the original alliance. Dana's going on the chopping block as soon as Robert and Justin are gone for good, and then it'll be either Jee or Dana that goes next, if things go according to plan...

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
And this alliance news out of the blue:

From TVClubhouse
:::Jun asked Gee if they asked him about her in the diary room and he said yes.. She said they asked me about you too.. Jun then said.. " we have to start to be more careful so nobody suspects anything... :::

It seems they were caught talking to each other in Korean in the storage room and got called to the Diary Room for it. Who would have thought?
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks