What's new

The ongoing "Big Brother 4" thread (1 Viewer)

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm tired of the uninvolved players winning BB. Eddie coasted the whole way and Lisa as well for the most part.Jun would fit nicely in this category and that's why I'm pullin' for Ali.These low fliers bring VERY little entertainment value to the show.All this carping about Ali and her ilk is fun to watch and respond to as opposed to all the excitement of a rant by,say Jack no wait a minute Jack never went on a rant.See what I mean? Owen

Kenneth_C

Second Unit
why throw the final HOH competition? There wouldn't seem to be any responsibility for them the last week. Why do they even need an HOH now?
Because neither wanted to be the one to evict Robert and lose his vote. Also, I know Robert told Ali (and may have said the same thing to Jun) that if she went back on her word and booted him, that he would actively campaign against her winning the half a mil.

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I like my players outspoken and I like risk takers.This does not preclude me from DISliking outspoken,risk taking a##holes.Therefore Lew I must inform you that you've misread me.That guy was a felony waitng to happen. :D

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
But you gotta’ admit that he was entertaining—just so long as you were not within arm’s reach (or the same room).

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, he was entertaining in a train wreck sorta way.I'm pretty bad about rooting for the unpopular pick,like the runners on the COPS TV show.(wait I was just surfin', I would never watch that show much less admit it):b Anyway do you think anybody was pulling for Scott after catching about two minutes of his act?

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
I missed the Friday 9/19 show. Would anyone care to give me a quick recap please? Thanks, Owen.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Nothing special Owen, pretty much a clip show. They showed the jury (sans Robert) eating their last dinner in the jury house and they would bring up a topic and then show clips. There were also individual interview clips with the first six jurors.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I missed the Friday 9/19 show. Would anyone care to give me a quick recap please? Thanks, Owen.
You gained an hour by missing this one Owen. Nothing but filler. Big Brother always seems too slow to me in any case, what with their many, meaningless competitions, but this one really dragged and provided nothing new—or if there was anything new, I was so bored, I missed it. ;)

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
1)I want Ali to win. 2)I also believe she will win. Tonight is the night. What do you think fellows? Owen

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Right you are Patrick. One bad thing about having made it to the jury, is that you have to vote for one of them.

Nathan is so driven by his hormones that I figure he will vote for Ali, even though she was responsible for doing him in. :D

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
It's almost given that Nate will vote for Ali, he still thinks he has a chance to 'cuddle' with her.

The only thing that will make this show watchable is if at the end when Ali has won and they go out to meet the families, Donnie walks up, pops Nate, and turns to a smiling crying Ali who reaches out to hug him, spits in her face and walks off.

:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Chris

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
At least we won't have to see Justin & Dana making out any more. Who won BB3? Will tonight's winner be the first woman to win?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks